Friday 30 September 2011

Shiny Edinburgh


Everyone is surprised of the amazingly extremely good weather in Edinburgh recently. To those who just arrived, don't get to used to it, cause it is very unusual! But enjoy it when you can! I had a very busy month, since I moved to a new place to live, with two nice girls; and also, I finally moved to my second year phd study.

I took this picture not long time ago. It's the view of a corner of the garden, from my new living room. I have two little gardens at front and back yards, where I see cats and squirrels sometimes. Those creatures are always bad mannerd- they don't ask permissions to get in, and they never say hi.

Tomorrow is China National Day. In China it is big! People usually have a 7 days holiday- 3 official, and previous and next weekends swapped to the holiday. Originally, I was not a big fan of it. Although as students we didn't have to go to school during the holiday, but we had a lot of homework. Disaster~ But things changed after I went into uni. Besides the 7 days, we could manage to take off additional 2 or 3 days, which means more time spending with parents- I got homesick more often before.

Opps, I just check BBC weather report. It seems a lot of rain tomorrow. It's time for everything to get back to normal! Don't forget smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment