Tuesday 1 November 2011

Best HALLOWEEN


The night is coming, corpse bride is looking for her groom in the dark. Watch out, she can be really angry if she fails to find him...

Yea, that is one of my favorite Tim Burton's movies, full of musical, scary, romantic elements, which meat all I expect from a movie. Besides, I kind of enjoy the sad ending. A girl, alive or dead, always wants to be loved, and more, a marriage. Sadly, our corpse bride always lives in girls' worst nightmare...

See, the best part of halloween is not about the party, but it is that you can be everyone, anything at that night. You can live in other's life, like it is real. Well, I know at halloween you are supposed to scare others, as much as you can, but I choose to amuse people, in a way I want.

I was in Teviot, the library bar of our uni last night. The party there was amazing; karaoke, jazz music, silent disco (which was my favorite part), and really funny people wow!!!!! You should have a look next year, and probably you will meet me, princess frog!!! Errr, but prebook before.

Hey, come to celebrate our Bonfire night at 5th Nov. I will let you know what happens that day, and probably tell you some great stories.

Smile, enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment